When the Tommy Atkins mangoes are all I can find, I make this jam. Continue Reading →
Archive | She Jams and Pickles RSS feed for this section
You could use them to make Thai sweet chili sauce. Or homemade Thai Sriracha, perhaps? Other than those, there is this jelly version of Thai sweet chili sauce. The Thai sweet chili jelly recipe can be found on this week’s installment of My Thai, my cooking column on Serious Eats.
Apple season is about to begin in North America. And you know what that means: we’ve officially entered a period in which strawberries become mediocre. I wouldn’t recommend that you do anything to strawberries when they’re at their peak, but at a time like this, I think this kind of intervention is appropriate.
This makes a great topping for ice cream, pancakes and waffles, cake, plain panna cotta, etc. The mixture keeps for a week, refrigerated and in an airtight container. Continue Reading →
Enter your email to subscribe:
- Food and Cooking in Thai TV Dramas, Love Destiny, 17th Century Siam, and Crispy Noodle-Wrapped Pork Dumplings April 2, 2018
- A Simple Thai Dipping Sauce March 12, 2018
- Northern Thai Rice Noodle Soup with Pork Ribs, Dried Cotton Flowers, and Tomatoes (Khanom Jin Nam Ngiao) September 1, 2017
- How to Prepare Rice Vermicelli (Khanom Jin) from Dried Noodles August 29, 2017
- How to Prepare Pomelos for Thai Pomelo Salad May 23, 2017
- Khao Chae (ข้าวแช่) April 12, 2017
- Sample Recipes from Bangkok Cookbook March 17, 2017
- Bangkok: Recipes and Stories from the Heart of Thailand March 11, 2017